night out on the town

Nights Out on the Town

Alisha Limos can help you make your night out on the town better than special with our Seattle based stretch limousines, Hummer Limousines, or Party Buses. Your perfect night out on the town can now start from the moment you choose us.

corporate limousine transportation

Limousine Transportation

No-Hassle Reservations. Professional & Courteous Chauffeurs. Get a Quick Quote ! Call Us When It Has To Be Perfect. Corporate Travel Specialists. Well-Maintained Vehicles. Professional Chauffeurs. Simple Reservations.

wedding party bus and limo services

Wedding Party Bus & Limo Services

For over 20 years, Alisha Limos has Affordable, prices for wedding Limousines, Comfortable And Stylish Transportation Services in King County, WA. You Can Count On, Fixed Rates. Instant Quotes. 24/7 Customer Service.

limousine wine tours

Limousine Wine Tours

You can Escape into the exotic world of wine with a private Alisha Limos wine tour. Sit back and relax as you traverse through endless romantic vines and breathtaking hidden gems of Wine Tours throughout King County.

Book Your Limousine Rental Today! Dial and say Alisha Limo?

alisha limos
luxury alisha limos

Stretch Limousine – 8 Passengers

#1 Limo Service Company In King County, WA





This company is great in providing most competitive prices, on time services and awesome hospitality. I always get their services for Business travels and personal as well.


Kamal K. -

I used this for an event at the tacoma dome yesterday and there service was excellent I rented a 18 passenger hummer and it was definitely the best experience i have had. Everyone loved the service and I will use it again. I would highly recommend this place very high customer service and affordable.


Ravi Lally -

Alisha limo company is a jewel, great service. Timely up to date service, will definitely be using this company again.Best service ever used in Seattle so far, Affordable and nice clean cars. Will recommend this company to friends.


Parminder Chakkal -

The Right King County, WA Limousine & Party Bus Company for You

Which limousine or Party Bus company is right for you? Other than rate differences, look at other variables that make limousine transportation unforgettable. At Alisha Limos in Seattle, our limo services include the following:

Best Chauffeur Professionalism – Our limo chauffeurs near Seattle are trained to pick you and take you to your place of destination in the best capacity possible. They get the doors opened for you and are courteous. Our limo company can handle its job well.

Best Customer Service – We offer 5-star customer service as we understand that many time something can go wrong during a party bus or limo rental. For example, the limousine you wanted might have mechanical issues, or Seattle traffic might delay your ride from getting to you there on time. Whatever issues you might experience while riding with us, our Seattle based limo company has things in place to help you arrive on time at your destination. We deal with issues that may arise right away and communicate with you promptly and professionally.

5 Star Services – You may want extra services to go with the limo rental. For example, for a Seattle wedding, you may want some interior décor to be done in the limo to match the theme of your wedding. Some folks also like to have luxury cars or even security personnel for their limousine rides. Our Washington based limo company can offer such extra services. All you have to do is make special requests while making reservations. Variety of Limos & Party Buses–We have a fleet of sedans, SUVs, party buses, stretch limos, short limos and many other types of limos. Our transportation services give you a choice to select what can meet your needs perfectly.

Reliable Service – If you spontaneously decide to hire a limousine rental company to surprise friends and family, we are at your service. Our reputable King County limo company offers you excellent service if our limousines are available.


    We can arrange all your travel needs wherever you are.

    We have years of experience to get you to your destination on time and stress-free.

    Toll Free - 855-620-7700
    wedding wire
    buy gift cards


    Alisha Limousines is here for all of your Seattle limousine needs. Whether you need a ride to Seattle Airport or want to enjoy dinner in Seattle area or a corporate meeting we can provide you with a new model, luxury limousine and professional chauffeur to take you where you want to go.

    Sit back and relax. Travel in our Luxury Newer Model Fleets Suv’s, Escalade, Towncar, and Stretch limo new vehicles. Our Airport Transfers service will get you to your flight on time. Let us know your flight times and we’ll do the rest. We can arrange all your travel needs wherever you are. Give us 1% of your confidence, and we will provide the Rest of 99 %.