Limo Service in Kent, WA

BOOK NOW ! – Dial and say Alisha limo ?

TOLL-FREE: 855-620-7700 SEATTLE OFFICE: 206-414-7244 BELLEVUE OFFICE: 425-786-4138

Limo Service in Auburn, WA


wedding wire review
buy gift card
thumbtack review

Limo Service in Kent, Washington

We offer you affordable SCREAMING DEALS ON Wedding Limo transportation, Party Bus services, Prom Limousine rentals, Seattle Wine Tours, Luxury Hummer limo services & MORE.

We also provide Airport Transportation Services in Kent, WA and King County WA, Pierce County WA, and Snohomish County Washington.

We offer luxury, high-quality, and affordable limousines for all your entertainment. Benefits with of using Alisha Limousine Rental.

For Every Occasion
Affordable Pricing
Professional Drivers

Party Buses & Limo Services Near Me

We offer party bus services all over Western Washington state. Alisha Luxury Limousines started by providing a great variety of different affiliate party bus rentals for Airport Shuttle Service, Bus Rental to local attractions, Charter Bus tours, as well as limo service Seattle airport transfers. Call for shuttle bus quotes, airport transfers, cruise ships transportation’s, birthday celebrations and a lot more. So if you are looking for courteous drivers, nice clean vehicles, and dependable transportation, Alisha Limo’s IS your BEST Choice.

Party Buses & Limo Services Kent WA


Alisha Limousines

Alisha Limousines is here for all of your Seattle limousine needs. Whether you need a ride to Seattle Airport or want to enjoy dinner in Seattle area or a corporate meeting we can provide you with a new model, luxury limousine and professional chauffeur to take you where you want to go.

Sit back and relax. Travel in our Luxury Newer Model Fleets Suv’s, Escalade, Towncar, and Stretchlimo new vehicles. Our Airport Transfers service will get you to your flight on time. Let us know your flight times, and we’ll do the rest. We can arrange all your travel needs wherever you are. Give us 1% of your confidence, and we will provide the Rest of 99 %.

Our vehicles include top model manufacturers such as Hummer, Escalade, Suv’s, Towncar, and Stretch limo.

We have years of experience to get you to your destination on time and stress-free. We can help you on your wedding day or special occasion with a wide range of vehicles and a quality service to help you relax and enjoy your special day. Is it going on a trip? Whether it be a domestic flight for business or an exotic overseas holiday, we can help friends.

Our new in fleet 22/24 passenger white hummer stretch.. Call – 425-786-4138 for booking.


Whether it’s your birthday party, an anniversary party, a bachelor or bachelorette party, sporting event, or just a night out on the town, we can take you and your guests safely to and from your destination(s) in a large variety of size vehicle.


Early morning or late night no problem. We’re open 24-7. For airport transfers, our dispatchers monitor your flight from take-off to landing, so your driver is always there when you arrive. We can handle your transfer all over the world.


A wedding is a very special day in a couple’s life. It represents the beginning of a new chapter in your life together. We would love to be a part of your story. We provide professional-quality chauffeurs with new model limos for your wedding. Our years of experience providing limousines for weddings make us the right choice for your big day !

Whether it’s a birthday, an anniversary, a bachelor or bachelorette party, sporting event, or just a night out, we can take you and your guests safely to and from your destination(s) in a large variety of size vehicle.

Alisha Limousine & Party Bus service

We Are Affordable And Always On Time, We Provide Newer Model Fleet, And Have A Big Network In Industry All Over Washington. Give Us 1% Of Your Confidence, And We Will Provide The Rest Of 99%. Customer Satisfaction Is Our Priority and Customer Satisfaction. Always stay on top of all employees and keep up the new fleet nice and clean. Party buses up to 36 passengers.


For your Washington airport transportation needs, you need to look no further. We specialize in airport transportation in King County, Pierce County WA, and all of Snohomish County WA. Need airport service in multiple cities? Just ask! Our limousines and party bus rental company allows us to provide service in every airport around these counties. Alisha Limos is Professional and prompt. Our chauffeur drivers are trained to ensure your utmost safety and comfort. Our fleet of vehicles ranges from classic and comfortable to stylish and sophisticated. LUXURY SEDAN 3-4 Passengers, MERCEDES-BENZ S CLASS 3-Passengers,
SUV 6-7 Passengers, STRETCH LIMOUSINE 6 Passengers, STRETCH LIMOUSINE 8 Passengers, STRETCH LIMOUSINE 10 Passengers, STRETCH LIMOUSINE 12-14 Passengers, SUV STRETCH 14-16 Passengers, SUV STRETCH 18-24 Passengers, VAN 10-14 Passengers Hummer Limousines , 20, 30 and even 56 passenger party Bus Rental Services Whether you are traveling alone, or with a group, we have the perfect car for you.

Our main goal is to provide transportation to and from airports in a friendly and professional environment. When you’re traveling with us, we are committed that you travel stress-free. Sit back and relax, and let us take care of the rest.


Celebrating a High School Prom or your birthday? Getting the girls together for a bachelorette party ? Maybe you’re looking to go out for dinner near Seattle and drinks but worried about driving after hours. Or maybe you’re always the designated driver, and you’d like to be the life of the party for a change. Or perhaps you’re visiting somewhere that you’ve never been, and want a local Seattle city tour. Whatever your needs, we have a vehicle to suit them.

Go out on the town in style in one of our Hummer stretch limousine, each equipped with fiber-optic mood lighting, CD/DVD player, and a television screen, as well as glassware, fountain drinks, and ice to make your trip more refreshing. Or reserve a large 30-passenger party bus with an optional dance pole and get your friends together for a party on wheels! For something more low-key, or if you want to get somewhere and don’t want to drive or take a taxi, we also offer private sedans and SUV’s.

Kent WA limousine & party bus service


Read What Our Customers Are Saying:

“Our driver was awesome, and the bus had some of the coolest lights. Overall a very fun and smooth night. Thank you Alisha Limo !”
Ivona A. – Party Bus Rental

Five Star Review

“Their bus is amazing, other than the audio system which could use a major upgrade.”
Andy R. – Party Bus Rental

Five Star Review

“Our driver Tee was on time, helpful, and easy to work with. He got all of our 9th Grade Dance kids where they needed to be and the Mom’s in-between as well. The kids really enjoyed the lights on the bus.”
Sarah C. – Party Bus Rental

Five Star Review

BOOK NOW! – Dial and say Alisha limo ?

TOLL-FREE: 855-620-7700 SEATTLE OFFICE: 206-414-7244 BELLEVUE OFFICE: 425-786-4138

limo kent wa